Friday 6 February 2015

Work Experience & Zumba

This week was my second last week of work experience, I'm doing it in Scoil Mochua in Clondalkin, it's a special needs school. I'm really enjoying it, it's great experience because I'm considering working with special needs children when I leave school. I get to see how they teach the children, and the different activities that they do to help the children develop their abilities. I got to see the speech and language therapist teaching the children ''Lámh''. Lámh is the Irish version of sign language, I already know a good few signs already because my little brother does it, but I learned a few new ones this week.

I also had Zumba this week. Zumba is a dance program, we basically copy everything the dance teacher does, its good fun and great exercise. Next week is our last week of it :(
We also have the final for the student enterprise competition (mini-company) we have to go up in front of the judges for three minutes and tell them about our product. We also have to make an eye catching display for our product.

No comments:

Post a Comment